The Laurentian - 2010SF
Quality Construction Features
- Poured 20mpa concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing & weeping tiles. Drain clad fiber board on foundation walls to enhance overall water resistance and foundation protection.
- Bungalow - R23 exterior walls - 2" x 4" S.P.F. stud on 16" centers are with 1 ½" (R9) insulated sheathing.
- Flat ceilings insulated to R50.
- Vaulted/sloped ceilings (where applicable per plan) are insulated to R54.
- Floor joist are 2" x 10" with bridging, 5/8" tongue & groove spruce plywood for subfloor, glued and reinforced with screws to resists squeaks.
- Engineered roof trusses with ½" plywood sheathing.
- Steel beam construction on steel posts.
- Self-healing high grade architectural profile Owens Corning Duration asphalt shingles with manufacturer's limited lifetime and wind resistance warranty up to 209 km/hr.
- Poured 32mpa concrete porches and garage floors.
- Resilient channel on truss ceiling.
- Drilled Well 15GPM
- Tertiary Septic System
- Underground serviced subdivision (hydro, cable, telephone, and natural gas) including paved roads.
- Storm water is handled via open ditches.
- Shouldice Designer Brick with Brampton Brick Stone
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Lot Graded with existing Top Soil
- Two (2) exterior frost-free hose bibs.
- Two (2) exterior waterproof electrical outlets.
- 10' x 14' 6" pressure treated fully covered wood deck with metal pickets and stairs to yard as per plan
- Rough in for gas BBQ on deck.
- Driveway to be completed with crushed gravel.
- Maintenance free, prefinished steel, wood grain embossed sectional insulated overhead doors
- Black Overhead Garage Doors = 3 @ 9' x 8' to include openers, ½hp with belt drive for a smooth and quiet operation and one(1) keyless entry pad
- Windows added to Overhead Garage Doors
- Garage Man Door added
- Garage walls next to the house and ceiling are dry walled and taped (1 coat) to seal for emissions
Exterior Windows and Doors
- High performance EnergyStar windows and sliding glass patio door with Energy Rating up to 35
- Maintenance free, vinyl clad, dual-pane low-E insulating glass with argon gas for insulating value to provide long-lasting thermal performance.
- Black Exterior Windows casement vinyl windows on the front of the house, Black vinyl sliders on remaining sides and rear of the house as per plan and specifications.
- Four (4) basement windows
- All operating windows to have screens.
- Insulated fiberglass doors from garage into home and from exterior into garage to resist dents and dings from day-to-day use.
- Factory Finished Steel Front Door with Full Glass, 2 Full Glass Sidelites and Clear Transom
- Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt Keypad and Grip Set on Front Door
- Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt Keypad on Garage Man Door to House and Exterior Side Door to Garage
Heating and Cooling
- Upgraded EnergyStar KeepRite 96% High Efficiency gas fired forced air furnace with 2 Stage ECM blower, and an easy to use programmable thermostat.
- Supply duct work is sealed with Pro-Seal premium grade painted duct sealant, with no peel off or equivalent aluminum duct tape.
- High Efficiency central air conditioning unit with an EnergyStar rating of 15.0 Seer
- Heat Recovery Ventilation system (HRV) to ensure the benefits of superior indoor air quality. It's installed with independent duct work provided to the bathrooms and kitchen with an electronic (quiet) timer control button. The main humidistat control is centrally located in the home.
- Natural gas tankless rental hot water heater supplied by EnerCare (formerly Direct Energy).
- Sump pump is connected to the exterior.
- Drain water heat recovery system, passive water heater booster, preheats water on demand.
- 200 amp. Service with circuit breakers, and copper wiring throughout, as per Ontario Hydro standards.
- Smoke detector with strobe light in each bedroom.
- Carbon monoxide detector with strobe light and smoke detector on each floor.
- $2,000 electrical fixture allowance for Bungalow.
- Pot lights for Great Room, Kitchen, Ensuite Shower, Front Exterior, and Rear Covered Deck
- Front entry door chime with lighted LED button.
- White décor light switches and receptacles.
- Four(4) outlets in the full unfinished basement in addition to the mechanical room outlets.
- Unfinished basement areas and garage receive a keyless light socket (fixture).
- Internet Access Point
- 9' maill floor ceilings / 11' Ceiling in Great Room
- Increased Doorway Height to Kitchen and Bedroom Hall
- JELD-WEN interior doors (from Builders samples)
- Shaker Style window trim and baseboard.
- Interior door handles Black lever
- Rounded drywall corners and angled baseboard corners in finished areas of home.
- Smooth painted ceilings throughout the home.
- Bed #2 & #3 Swing Closet Doors in lieu of Bifold Doors
- Oak Hardwood Staircase as per plan with wood hand rail and black metal spindles from builder's samples.
- Modem wire shelving in all closets.
- Rough-in for future Central Vacuum System, in the finished areas of the home.
- Eight(8) communication outlets-Combination of Ethernet & TV
- Bell Fibe
- Basement exterior walls strapped with 2x4 's, insulated to R12 full height with 1 ¼" (R5) continuous insulation behind strapping and covered with 6 mil polyethylene.
- Increased Basement Walls to 8'10"
- Custom Designer Quality kitchen cabinets with Slow Close Doors & Drawers, Increase Height to Ceiling with 5" Crown Mould, Light Valance and Under Cabinet Lighting
- Extended Kitchen Cabinets towards Breakfast Area
- Peninsula has 36" bar top sit up
- American Standard pulldown single lever, ceramic valve, washerless faucet with incorporated sprayer.
- Double stainless steel bowl undermount sink
- Sink has lever water shut-offs under the sink
- Quartz counter tops in the kitchen from builders samples.
- Rough-in for dishwasher and over-the-range microwave oven and waterline for fridge
- Heavy duty plug receptacle for stove installation.
- Laundry Cabinet with single stainless sink and deck faucet
- Sink has lever water shut-offs under the sink.
- Washer has water shut-offs at counter height.
- 4" dryer vent ducted to the exterior.
- Heavy duty receptacle plug for dryer hook-ups.
- Water Softener, Filter and UV light System
- Laundry tub with deck faucet
- Custom Designer quality vanity cabinets
- Soft close drawers & doors.
- 2cm Quartz counter tops from Builders Samples
- Ensuite to have porcelain/ceramic tile shower walls with custom glass door, slide bar shower head and a presure-balanced valve.
- Ensuite Bath Shower has built in 12" X 24" Niche
- Ensuite Bath & WIC has Ditra Heat Floor
- Main Bath 1 piece Acrylic tub unit with pressure-balanced valve
- High quality American Standard white plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Under Mount Sinks have lever water shut-offs
- Right Height Toilets with Slow Close Seat
- American Standard Fixtures or Equivalent depending on availability
- Single lever, ceramic valve, washerless Chrome Faucets in all bathrooms from Builder Selections
- Chrome or Satin Nickel towel bar kit accessories.
- Mirrors above vanities or each sink
- Basement rough-in drains and vents for future 3 piece bathroom.
- All doors and woodwork trim are spray applied with Sherwin Williams ProMar® 200 Zero VOC Interior
- Latex semi-gloss paint for ultimate long lasting finish
- Interior walls and ceilings have two (2) coats of high quality Sherwin & Williams ProMar® 200 Zero VOC environmentally friendly paint after being primed and sanded.
- Choice of imported porcelain/ceramic floor tiles for: foyer, bathrooms and main floor laundry from builders samples.
- Engineered 5" X 3/4" Hardwood throughout living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Dinning Room & Bedrooms
Your Colour Choices
On site colour coordinator to assist your needs.
Purchaser to have a choice of colours from available samples of the following, unless already ordered or installed:
Cabinetry and counter top from vendor's samples
Flooring - hardwood & porcelain/ceramic tile
- Tarion Warranty Corporation enrolment fee included.
- Walk-through inspection with the builder prior to closing.
- Home professionally cleaned prior to move in.
- HST included based on eligibility and rebate assigned to the builder.