The Harrison - 2143 sf
Quality Construction Features
- Poured 20mpa concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing & weeping tiles. Drain clad fiber board on foundation walls to enhance overall water resistance and foundation protection.
- Bungalow - R23 exterior walls - 2" x 4" S.P.F. stud on 16" centers are with 1 ½" (R9) insulated sheathing.
- 2 Storey Homes - 2" x 6" with 1" R6 continuous foam on exterior R20 insulation Total R26
- Flat ceilings insulated to R50.
- Vaulted/sloped ceilings (where applicable per plan) are insulated to R54.
- Floor joist are 2" x 10" with bridging, 5/8" tongue & groove spruce plywood for subfloor, glued and reinforced with screws to resists squeaks.
- Engineered roof trusses with ½" plywood sheathing.
- Built up wood & steel beam construction on steel posts.
- Self-sealing high grade architectural profile Owens Corning. Duration asphalt shingles with manufacturer's limited lifetime and wind resistance warranty up to 209 km/hr.
- Poured 32mpa concrete porches and garage floors.
- Resilient channel on truss ceiling.
- Well & Septic System
- Underground serviced subdivision (hydro, cable, telephone, and natural gas) including paved roads.
- Storm water is handled via open ditches.
- Genuine clay brick main floor exterior. Non-brick areas maintenance-free siding or stucco.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Lot Rough Graded
- Two (2) exterior frost-free hose bibs.
- Two (2) exterior waterproof electrical outlets.
- All exterior colour schemes are architecturally controlled by vendor.
- 120 square foot pressure treated wood deck with stairs and metal pickets to yard as per plan.
- Rough in for gas bbq on deck.
- Driveway to be completed with crushed gravel.
- Maintenance free, prefinished steel, wood grain embossed sectional insulated overhead door(s).
- All overhead Garage doors to include Openers,½ hp with belt drive for a smooth and quiet operation and one (1) keyless entry pad
- Garage walls next to the house and ceiling are dry walled and taped (1 coat) to seal for emissions
Exterior Windows and Doors
- High performance EnergyStar windows and sliding glass patio door(s) or French door (where applicable) with Energy Ratings up to 35.
- Maintenance free, vinyl clad, dual-pane low-E insulating glass with argon gas for insulating value to provide long-lasting thermal performance.
- All Exterior Windows to be Coloured casement vinyl windows with grills on the front of the house, Coloured vinyl sliders on remaining sides and rear of the house as per plan and specifications.
- Four (4) basement windows (grade and layout permitting)
- All operating windows to have screens.
- Insulated fiberglass entry door and door from garage into home to resists dents and dings from day-to-day use.
- Fashionable designer glass insert on front entry door and sidelites (where applicable) from builders samples.
- Safe Lock security dead bolt with grip set handle with all locks keyed the same.
Heating and Cooling
- Upgraded EnergyStar KeepRite 96% High Efficiency gas fired forced air furnace with 2 Stage ECM blower, and an easy to use programmable thermostat.
- Supply duct work is sealed with Pro-Seal premium grade painted duct sealant, with no peel off.
- High Efficiency central air conditioning unit with an EnergyStar rating of 15.0 Seer
- Heat Recovery Ventilation system (HRV) to ensure the benefits of superior indoor air quality. It's installed with independent duct work provided to the bathrooms and kitchen with an electronic (quiet) timer control button. The main humidistat control is centrally located in the home.
- Natural gas tankless rental hot water heater supplied by EnerCare (formerly Direct Energy).
- Sump pump is connected to the exterior.
- Drain water heat recovery system, passive water heater booster, preheats water on demand.
- 200 amp. Service with circuit breakers, and copper wiring throughout, as per Ontario Hydro standards.
- Smoke detector with strobe light in each bedroom.
- Carbon monoxide detector with strobe light and smoke detector on each floor.
- $2,000 electrical fixture allowance for Bungalow.
- $2,500 electrical fixture allowance for 2 Storey
- Pot Lights for Great Rm as per Electrical Layout
- Front entry door chime with lighted LED button.
- White decor light switches and standard white plugs.
- Four outlets in the full unfinished basement in addition to the mechanical room outlets.
- Unfinished basement areas and garage receive a keyless light socket (fixture).
- 9' main floor ceilings (pending home layouts).
- JELD-WEN interior doors (from Builders samples).
- Colonial OR Shaker Style window trim and baseboard.
- Interior door handles are available in knob or lever type, Satin Nickel or Black
- Rounded drywall corners and angled baseboard corners in finished areas of home.
- Smooth painted ceilings throughout the home.
- Staircase as per plan with wood hand rail (where applicable) with a choice of metal spindles from builder's samples.
- Modern wire shelving in all closets.
- Rough-in for future Central Vacuum System, in the finished areas of the home.
- Rough-in Eight (8) communication outlets Combination of Ethernet, TV, Phone
- Basement exterior walls strapped with 2x4's, insulated to R12 full height with 1 ¼" (R5) continuous insulation behind strapping and covered with 6 mil polyethylene.
- Choice of custom designer quality kitchen cabinets.
- 5" crown molding with the kitchen upper cabinets.
- Soft close drawers & doors.
- Island/peninsula to have 36" bar top sit ups (where applicable in the home design chosen)
- Kitchen to Include Under Cabinet Lighting
- American Standard pulldown single lever, ceramic valve, washerless faucet with incorporated sprayer.
- Sink has lever water shut-offs under the sink.
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen from builders samples.
- Double stainless steel bowl kitchen undermount sink.
- Rough-in for dishwasher and over-the-range microwave oven and waterline for fridge.
- Heavy duty plug receptacle for stove installation.
- Choice of custom designer quality vanity cabinets.
- Soft close drawers & doors.
- 2cm Quartz counter tops from Builders Samples
- Ensuite to have porcelain/ceramic tile shower walls with custom glass door, slide bar shower head and a pressure-balanced valve.
- Ensuite Tiled shower includes 1(one) Row of Accent Tile
- Main Bath 1(one) piece Acrylic tub unit with pressure-balanced valve
- High quality American Standard white plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms.
- Sinks have lever water shut-offs under the sink.
- Right Height Toilets with Slow Close Seat
- American Standard or Equivalent depending on availability
- Single lever, ceramic valve, washerless chrome faucets in all bathrooms from Builder Selections
- Chrome or Satin Nickel towel bar kit accessories.
- Mirrors above vanities or each sink (where applicable).
- Basement rough-in drains and vents for future 3 piece bathroom.
- Laundry Cabinet with single stainless sink and deck faucet(where applicable)
- Sink has lever water shut-offs under the sink.
- Heavy duty receptacle plug for dryer hook-ups.
- 4" dryer vent ducted to the exterior.
- Washer has water shut-offs at counter height.
- All doors and woodwork trim are spray applied with Sherwin Williams ProMar® 200 Zero VOC Interior Latex semi-gloss paint for ultimate long lasting finish.
- Interior walls and ceilings have two (2) coats of high quality Sherwin & Williams ProMar® 200 Zero VOC environmentally friendly paint after being primed and sanded.
- Choice of three (3) neutral colours
- Stylish quality name brand carpets to choose from 1 colour selection from builders samples. Two Story - Bedrooms, Hallways to Bedrooms & Stairs to Upper Level. Bungalow - Stairs to Basement
- Prime bonded 10mm thick (7 pound density) carpet cushion to make your carpet feel luxurious. It reduces noise to make your home quieter, it insulates your floors to reduce energy costs, and no ozone-depleting CFCs.
- Choice of imported porcelain/ceramic floor tiles for: foyer, bathrooms, kitchen, and main floor laundry from builders samples.
- ¾" thick Hardwood which includes Living Room, Family Room, Dining Room areas on main floor of a 2 Storey home from builder's samples.
- Bungalow to have Hardwood throughout Living, Dining, Bedroom Areas
Your Colour Choices
- On site colour coordinator to assist your needs. Purchaser to have a choice of colours from available samples of the following, unless already ordered or installed:
- Exterior colour package - soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, brick and roof shingles.
- Cabinetry and counter top from vendor's samples
- Flooring - hardwood, carpet & porcelain/ceramic tile
- Paint- 3 neutral colours
- Tarion Warranty Corporation enrolment fee included.
- Walk-through inspection with the builder prior to closing.
- Home professionally cleaned prior to move in.
- Depending on site conditions, house may be mirror image.
- HST included based on eligibility and rebate assigned to the builder.
Additional Extras & Changes
- Pot lights in the kitchen and hall @ coffee bar
- Pot light in Ensuite Shower
- Pot JLights on Exterior@ Front of house
- Pot lights at Rear Covered Deck
- Rough in for Internet Access Point
- Pantry Cabinet
- Removed Fridge from Coffee Bar to beside Pantry Cabinet
- Extended Coffee Bar 6"
- Island straight with sit up
- Added Stacked cabinetry to ceiling
- Upper stacked cabinetry includes glass with lighting
- 8'10" Basement Ceilings
- 8' High Over Head Garage Doors
- Over Head Garage Doors include Windows
- Over Head Garage Doors Black
- Garage Man Door added
- Custom Front Door & Sidelite Factory Painted Black with Multi Point Hardware included with 4' Pull Bar
- Black Exterior Windows
- Stone Bump Out
- Heated bathroom floor
- Changed from standard linen closet to Linen Tower